Organic CBD oil has many health benefits and awareness about it is growing, but those unfamiliar with the product might have questions about potential drawbacks of using it. This article presents the pros and cons of Organic CBD Oil so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not it is right for you.
What is Organic CBD Oil?
CBD stands for cannabidiol, a compound naturally found in cannabis. Even though it comes from the marijuana plant, CBD does not cause users to get “high” or cause any form of intoxication (as opposed to another cannabinoid known as THC).
Five Positive Uses of Organic CBD Oil:
1. Anxiety Relief: Studies have shown reduced anxiety in individuals who use CBD, alleviating symptoms for people suffering from a range of disorders including anxiety/depression, OCD, and PTSD.
2. Anti-seizure: CBD has shown to reduce seizure frequency in people with epilepsy or other seizure disorders.
3. Chronic Pain: CBD may be effective in treating neuropathic pain in people who struggle with chronic pain issues stemming from cancer, multiple sclerosis, and other disorders.
4. Antibacterial Action: CBD oil shows antimicrobial activity against bacterium in hard-to-treat infections.
5. Anti-inflammatory Effects: CBD has anti-inflammatory effects that contribute to its success against chronic pain, but also may prove to be effective in treating joint pain, swelling, muscle pain and headaches as well as fighting against inflammatory diseases.
Drawbacks of Organic CBD Oil
CBD oil has shown no major risk to humans and is considered safe. However, the effects of CBD oil are not fully understood, and more studies are needed to before FDA approval is received. This is something to consider when making the decision to use CBD oil. In addition, CBD may cause side effects such as low blood pressure, dizziness, dry mouth, lightheadedness, and sedation.
Organic CBD oil has many health benefits and awareness is growing about its positive effects. Be sure to do your own research and understand all potential benefits and side effects before making a decision on personal use.